If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be.
Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paper clips."
Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code.
To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password.
To go forward, you must backup
Black holes result from God dividing the universe by zero.
A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems. - Paul Erdos
If there is a God, he's a great mathematician. - Paul Dirac
Mathematics is radical!
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to smell like one.
You might be qualified to work for NASA if...
- you're insulted at jokes about rocket scientists
- you wear a T-Shirt that says "Mathematicians count!"
- you have no life and can prove it mathematically
- you take the derivative of the square root of your apple pie.
- you wear a T-Shirt that says "Physicists matter!"
- you frequently whistle the theme song to "Mission Impossible"
- your college professors ask you for help teaching the lesson
- your primary diet is soda and day-old pizza
- you go to the store and contemplate how you would have designed the cash register
- your idea of weekend fun is to write instruction sets for your pet robot dog